Who we are?
PML is a successful not-for-profit, GP-led organisation providing various NHS community and primary care clinical services to patients across Oxfordshire and Northamptonshire. We have evolved as a NHS healthcare provider since 2004 and in the last few years have grown significantly, now employing around 300 staff with a turnover of c. £16m. PML holds GMS contracts, as well as being a GP Federation representing c. 50 GP practices covering approximately 650,000 patients.
Why work for us?
- We offer a wide range of benefits which includes:
- A generous annual leave (25 days, including 8 bank holidays, pro-rated for part time employees)
- Employee well –being day off
- Work Life Balance
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Eye Test Vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive salaries
- Parking: (We have free parking at our head office site and limited free spaces at our Banbury site on a permit basis)
- Annual Appraisal
- Training Opportunities and more!
- Covid Vaccinators (Registered Clinicians, Banbury)
- Physician Associate, Banbury
- Pharmacy Technician-GP Practice, Banbury
- Clinical Pharmacist (PCN), Banbury
- PCN Care Coordinator, Banbury
- Practice Nurse, Banbury
- Paramedic Advanced Practitioner, Banbury
- General Practitioner - Banbury Cross Health Centre, Banbury
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Banbury
Remember we have our Employee Referral Scheme which gives PML team members a ‘Finder’s Fee’ of £250 for assisting in successfully recruiting new staff upon their successful appointment and completion of their probation period (subject to Terms and Conditions, please see the intranet for more details).
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.